Celebs Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson

Posted by Dianne Ariella Winston Friday, June 26, 2009
Tributes to Michael Jackson are beginning to flood in from his many heartbroken friends.
"I can't stop crying over the sad news," Madonna was quoted as saying on CNN. "I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless."
Britney Spears has said this: "I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him.
"He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone!"
"This is such a tragic loss and a terrible day," Beyoncé says of his passing. "The in comparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artist in the history of music. He was magic. He was what we all strive to be."
"Life is not about how many breaths you take, but about how many moments in life that take your breath away," she added. "For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honored to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson. I love you Michael."
Justin Timberlake expressed his grief on TMZ. "I can't find the words right now to express how deeply sadden [sic] I am by Michael's passing," he wrote to the site.
"We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music, but of all music..
"He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones."
Meanwhile,Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas had this to say about the star, who died today: "I am so grateful to have worked with the King. He was a gift to the world, he is a bright light and I wouldn't be surprised if the world stopped spinning tomorrow."
"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible," his ex wife Lisa Marie Presley said today. "I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."

Courtesy Of ©SplashNews.

0 comments

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category